- Local News
Easter activities to be plentiful this weekend
Families will have many opportunities to get outside and celebrate Easter with their families this weekend.
- Most back casino plan at Schoharie forum
- Clark Sports Center to bring a marathon to Cooperstown
- Magazine names HOF as top 10 museum
- CV-S considering cuts to programs
- Easter activities to be plentiful this weekend
- Local Sports
Milford looks for repeat in baseball
It may be early in the season, but Milford baseball coach Andrew Griffiths is feeling good about his team for this year.
- Sharks come up for air after strong season
- Added depth to help CCS tennis
- Milford baseball seeks to repeat
- SPORTS ROUNDUP
- Milford looks for repeat in baseball
Saying goodbye to a new friend
Did you know that St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland, was born in Britain? At age 16 he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and spent six years as a slave in Ireland. He escaped and went back to Britain where he became a priest. He returned to Ireland where it is said that he converted thousands of pagans to Christianity before he died on March 17, sometime in the fourth century.
- Hope for spring springs eternal
- Carnival makes exchange year amazing
- Candidates offer view on village
- Celebrating the Thanksgiving Olympics
- Saying goodbye to a new friend
Taking risks and getting out of my comfort zone
I never thought that I would be trapped in so many whirlwinds of stressful thoughts about where I'm taking my life. There are so many different options to choose from, and so many decisions that have to be made. I feel like I am falling into an endless pit, awaiting my final decision that will inevitably lead me into the unknown that is my future.
- Denmark meeting expectations
- Local Voices From Around The Globe: Settling in and having a smooth transition
- Teen Talk: Getting working experience has had its bumps in the road
- Getting to attend a journalism and media conference
- Taking risks and getting out of my comfort zone