- Hall of Fame
- Legends game has seen drop in attendance rates The National Baseball Hall of Fame's annual seven-inning exhibition game featuring former major league players will be held this weekend.
'Wall that Heals' to be on display
While the fifth annual Hall of Fame Classic will bring a lot of fun to Cooperstown Saturday, with its switch to Memorial Day Weekend, the organizers wanted to do something special to honor local veterans as well.
- Hall of Fame releases results from survey Ninety-seven percent of the American public believes that negative health effects exist from using steroids, yet only 19 percent believe that steroid use is a big problem among high school students, according to a national study announced in New York City last week.
- Scouts honored with opening of museum's Diamond Mines exhibit Hall of Fame executive Branch Rickey once described the role of a scout as having the ability to â€œassay the gold content in a handful of ore.â€� Today, the long and storied history of those same miners, always on the lookout for the next diamond in the rough, is told at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Movie props from '42' arrive in Cooperstown Artifacts from the movie "42" will be on display in an exhibit at the National Baseball Hall of Fame beginning in late July.
- World Series Gala planned If you canâ€™t be right at the game, where better to watch Game Three of the World Series than the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum?
Van Horne, Conlin and Hemond to be honored
Hall of Fame Award winners excel at being able to communicate insight on the game of baseball. Dave Van Horne did it over the radio for fans with playby- play, Bill Conlin did it with a pen and paper for the readers of the afternoon newspaper and Roland Hemond did it for baseball franchises as an executive and general manager.
Merchants hopeful weekend will boost business
Merchants are saying they’re hoping for a boost to what some say has been a lackluster first half of the summer.
52 Hall of Famers expected for Induction Weekend
It is almost here. In about two weeks, baseball’s elite will gather in Cooperstown for the National Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Weekend to welcome the three newest members Roberto Alomar, Bert Blyleven and Pat Gillick.
American Red Cross presents Hall of Fame with award; blood drive planned
This year marked the fifth anniversary of the American Red Cross and the National Baseball Hall of Fame teaming up to help save patients’ lives.
- More Hall of Fame Headlines