The village is top
priority for Katz
I met Jeff when he knocked on our door when first running for Trustee. Since then, I have appeared before him as a Trustee regarding various Village projects multiple times. I have worked with him specifically on my volunteer duties for the Village while he has been Deputy Mayor. I have also worked with him on volunteer projects for the Cooperstown Rotary Club. It is very clear that the Village is his first priority, with a desire to be fair with everyone. I truly believe he will make a fine Mayor.
Carl Good Cooperstown
Thanks for support Our first Annual TREP$ Marketplace was a success! I couldn’t believe my eyes! The students displayed their products and services in creative and unique ways _ well done young TREP$! We overhead so many positive comments around the room and were encouraged by the support and encouragement from the parents and community.
I want to give a special thank you to Mrs. Rebecca Stone, Workshop Facilitator, Erika Idelson and Kathleen Gozigian, Publicity Chairpersons, Annmarie Bascio & Martha Heneghan, Marketplace Coordinators. This innovative program could not have been implemented without their hard work and dedication. I thank them for believing in the TREP$ program and in our students.
Also, I would like to thank our sponsors that allowed us to purchase the program and all related materials: Otsego Economic Development, Farm Credit East, Rotary Club of Cooperstown, Lions Club of Cooperstown, Leatherstocking Credit Union, Bank of Cooperstown, Cooperstown Foundation for Excellence in Education (CFEE), NYSHA, and the National Baseball Hall of Fame and a generous anonymous donor. Thank you also to the Cooperstown PTO, the Cooperstown Board of Education, Mike Cring , Mary Jo McPhail, Carol Waller, Mark LaValley, Bennett and the custodial staff of the Cooperstown Middle/High School.
The village is top
priority for Katz
- Please Click Here
- OUR READERS' VIEWS OUR READERS' VIEWS
- Please Click Here Thank you to all of the participants in the Paint the Town Purple event on Friday, May 9. You made Paint the Town Purple truly a message of hope!
- Please Click Here I have always gone to the library. When I was young, my mother took my siblings and me to our local library at least once a week to select books. I felt I had the world at my fingertips, so many books to explore!
- Please Click Here Never have I written back-to-back letters to the editor, but so many Cooperstown people have called our home or talked with me on the street to comment on my previous letter about the Furthur concert.
- Our Readers' Opinions Once again nature is wreaking havoc with our properties surrounding the lake! The amount of rain we have received in the last month is approximately 13 inches -- three times the normal amount!
- Honest Brook Music Festival to celebrate 25th anniversary The Honest Brook Music Festival has announced its 25th anniversary summer season classical concerts.
- Our Readers' Opinions After living in the western southern tier for 10 years, my wife and I decided to visit the Hall of Fame today, June 20, before moving out of the area in a few weeks. We enjoyed the museum, but parking in Cooperstown proved to be a formidable gauntlet.
- Our Readers' Opinions To Those members of the local government who care about the economic future of Cooperstown and the maintenance of its character: Has Town Hall gone mad here?
- Our Readers' Opinions I applaud the Baseball HOF's move of the Classic to Memorial Day Saturday. I just wished it had not been rained out.
- More Letters Headlines