CAA says thanks for support
The staff of the Cooperstown Art Association and the Adorn-a-Door Wreath Festival Committee would like to thank all of the individuals, businesses, students and patrons who helped make the Adorna- Door Wreath Festival 2011 a success. We would especially like to thank Mohican Flowers for providing the wreaths at cost on an annual basis. We are truly grateful for the heartfelt support and enthusiasm that was shown to our organization. It did not go unnoticed.
We would like to give special thanks to the following corporate sponsors: Bank of Cooperstown, Bocca Osteria, Copy Shop Plus, Kathleen Evans DDS and Matthew and Gillian Spencer. We would also like to thank our additional sponsors, Northern Catskill Dental Associates of Cooperstown and Cobbler and Co. of Sharon Springs for their continued support.
We hope we will have your support in the upcoming year as we strive to provide dynamic and diverse exhibits, classes and special events in 2012.
Don’t forget to shop local and shop often at our Holiday Member Show & Sale featuring original arts and crafts by more than 150 artisans through Friday, Dec. 23. Gallery hours are daily 11 a.m. to 4 pm., Sunday 1 to 4 p.m. and closed on Tuesdays.
CAA Staff and
Wreath Festival Committee
CAA says thanks for support
- Please Click Here
- OUR READERS' VIEWS OUR READERS' VIEWS
- Please Click Here Thank you to all of the participants in the Paint the Town Purple event on Friday, May 9. You made Paint the Town Purple truly a message of hope!
- Please Click Here I have always gone to the library. When I was young, my mother took my siblings and me to our local library at least once a week to select books. I felt I had the world at my fingertips, so many books to explore!
- Please Click Here Never have I written back-to-back letters to the editor, but so many Cooperstown people have called our home or talked with me on the street to comment on my previous letter about the Furthur concert.
- Our Readers' Opinions Once again nature is wreaking havoc with our properties surrounding the lake! The amount of rain we have received in the last month is approximately 13 inches -- three times the normal amount!
- Honest Brook Music Festival to celebrate 25th anniversary The Honest Brook Music Festival has announced its 25th anniversary summer season classical concerts.
- Our Readers' Opinions After living in the western southern tier for 10 years, my wife and I decided to visit the Hall of Fame today, June 20, before moving out of the area in a few weeks. We enjoyed the museum, but parking in Cooperstown proved to be a formidable gauntlet.
- Our Readers' Opinions To Those members of the local government who care about the economic future of Cooperstown and the maintenance of its character: Has Town Hall gone mad here?
- Our Readers' Opinions I applaud the Baseball HOF's move of the Classic to Memorial Day Saturday. I just wished it had not been rained out.
- More Letters Headlines