CCS PTO says
Thanks to the generosity and participation of many, the Cooperstown Parent Teacher Organization Holiday Breakfast & Marketplace was a great success.
Thank you to the teachers, parents and students who volunteered to bake, cook, serve, clean up and help out wherever necessary. Special thanks to Jackie Savoie who coordinated the silent auction, and to all who donated items for the auction, and all who bid.
Thanks to Maureen Schuermann for organizing the Marketplace, which featured a great variety of retail, crafters and nonprofits. We would like to thank Julie Cring for coordinating the breakfast itself, and to all the faculty and staff of Cooperstown Elementary who donated the food we all enjoyed.
Thank you to Judy Baker and George Carrella who gave up Saturday to help out the PTO.
Walter Bennett and his custodial staff were very helpful, we appreciate all your efforts.
Thanks also to Anita Briggs-Jones of Photography by Anita Briggs.
Thanks to Santa for coming and offering everyone some holiday cheer.
Thank you to all who came and wished us well as we work together to support and enhance Cooperstown Central School.
We would also like to thank the Cooperstown Crier for their coverage of the event.
Alicia Chase, Peg Odell and Annmarie Bascio Cooperstown PTO
CCS PTO says
- Please Click Here I have always gone to the library. When I was young, my mother took my siblings and me to our local library at least once a week to select books. I felt I had the world at my fingertips, so many books to explore!
- Please Click Here Never have I written back-to-back letters to the editor, but so many Cooperstown people have called our home or talked with me on the street to comment on my previous letter about the Furthur concert.
- Our Readers' Opinions Once again nature is wreaking havoc with our properties surrounding the lake! The amount of rain we have received in the last month is approximately 13 inches -- three times the normal amount!
- Honest Brook Music Festival to celebrate 25th anniversary The Honest Brook Music Festival has announced its 25th anniversary summer season classical concerts.
- Our Readers' Opinions After living in the western southern tier for 10 years, my wife and I decided to visit the Hall of Fame today, June 20, before moving out of the area in a few weeks. We enjoyed the museum, but parking in Cooperstown proved to be a formidable gauntlet.
- Our Readers' Opinions To Those members of the local government who care about the economic future of Cooperstown and the maintenance of its character: Has Town Hall gone mad here?
- Our Readers' Opinions I applaud the Baseball HOF's move of the Classic to Memorial Day Saturday. I just wished it had not been rained out.
- Our Readers' Opinions Regarding the April 4 letter from Margaret McGown et al, I understand why the letter's authors are disappointed with the decision of Otsego Land Trust to discontinue renting private dock space. All concerned should understand that we did not take any actions without careful consideration and ultimate approval by our Board of Directors.
- Please Click Here We read, with great interest, the article regarding Brookwood Point and the statement by Mr. Harry Levine that the Otego Land Trust is in need of donors to keep up the property and raise enough money to match the Historic Byways grant.
- In Our Readers' Opinions The organizers of the seventh annual Empty Bowls fundraiser would like to thank everyone who volunteered, donated and attended our event on March 2.
- More Letters Headlines