- Our Opinion
- Our old friend will be missed As the world prepares to mark the end of a year and the beginning of another, we at the Cooperstown Crier will mark the end of an era â€" the end of the Atwell era.
- What a show Cooperstown third-graders put on a very entertaining performance in front of the rest of the elementary school and family members Friday afternoon.
- Locals have an "Amazing Race" You may not want the Beekman Boys of Sharon Springs to be your pizza delivery guys after watching them mess up orders as part of their tasks on the reality television show "The Amazing Race."
- For gift-giving, think of the food bank The Cooperstown Food Bank is serving more people than ever. According to co-director Audrey Murray, the food bank serves an average of 200 families each month.
- Spend your gift dollars near home
- Olympian is A+ speaker Olympian Sarah Groff recently paid a visit back to her childhood stomping grounds, and boy did she make her rounds.
- Good luck, Paul Wolfe A 15th-place finish or better.
- Honor our veterans We would like to encourage everyone to take the time to honor and thank our veterans on their day of observance Sunday. America's veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 235 years ago.
- Our Opinon: Have a safe Halloween Halloween is supposed to be a spooky night, but parents should not have to be scared about their kids' safety.
Keeping up digitally
Parents, do you think your children spend too much time with their faces buried in a computer screen?
- More Our Opinion Headlines