-Medallion Hunt: The medallion was found at
Fairy Springs Park by John Rathbun and Carl Dykstra.
- Carnival Cooler Drink Contest Winners: Judges’ Choice Winner — ``Dragon’s Blood’’ by Hoffman Lane Bistro ; Audience Choice Winner — ``The Crusader’’ by Cooley’s Stone House Tavern.
- Carnival King and Queen and Royal Court: King — Ryan Davine; Queen — Laura Derowin; Royal Court — Peter Kearns, Brandon Lane, Kyle Liner, Kim Armstrong, Carly Busse and Anna Weber.
- ``March of the Minstrels’’ Parade Winners: 1. The Brookwood School; 2. Hartwick Fire Company #2; 3. Dental Office of Dr. Kathleen Davine.
- Chocolate Lovers Festival Results: Individual Winner — Haeli Dunstan; Restaurant Winner — Harmony House Cafe; Youth Winner — John Stewart; Overall Winner — Harmony House Cafe.
- Wing Contest: Individual Winner — Phil Meeker; Restaurant Winner — O’Hanlans.
-Cheesecake Tasting Contest: 1. Doubleday Cafe; 2. Leslie Breiten; 3. Elizabeth Dunn.
- Chili and Chowder Contest: Individual Chili Winner — Dirk Heckmann; Restaurant Chili Winner — Harmony House Cafe.
- Snow Sculpting Contest: Business — Cooperstown Bat Company; Adult — Jeremy Holmes and Scott Stevens; Organization — Cooperstown United Methodist Church.