CYB says thanks
The 2011 Cooperstown Youth Baseball season has come to a close. It is now time to give thanks to all who stuck with us this year of our home away from home.
Thanks to our many team and sign sponsors for continuing your commitment to CYB and the children of our community this year. We could not do it without you.
Special thanks to the Clark Sports Center and the Town of Hartwick for their additional support this year. A very special thank you to Juli and Dwaine Sharratt for offering their fine facilities at Beaver Valley Cabins and Campsites to host many of our games this season.
Thanks to the players, parents and volunteers for bearing with us during this trying time, and making this year a positive experience for all.
Thanks to Jane Forbes Clark and the Clark Foundation for helping us find a home for the future.
Finally, my personal thanks to the Cooperstown Youth Baseball Board of Directors for their commitment to the children of our community.
Cooperstown Youth Baseball
CYB says thanks
- Your Opinion
- OUR READERS' OPINIONS OUR READERS' OPINIONS
- Please Click Here October seems like 'food month' and Re-elect Rosenthal in District 7
- Writer running for Highway Superintendent
- Our Readers' Opinions During John Kosmer's term as county representative for District 8, he has been a strong advocate for the village of Cooperstown.
- Our Readers' Opninions This past Friday (Aug. 23) I had the honor of being a guest expert for Cooperstown Farmers' Market's Local Foods Local Spirits Cocktail Party. Guest Expert was really a pretty cushy job, since my role was to eat, drink and encourage discussion about the value of local foods and the businesses that make them -- which is one of my favorite topics anyway.
- Our Readers' Opinions The Otsego Lake Association's board of directors appreciates the many people and organizations who contributed to the success of our recent annual meeting on Saturday, Aug. 17.
- Our Readers' Opinions The Constitution Pipeline is the aorta of natural gas in our area. It will secure this region for future fracking.
- Our Readers' Opinions The recent good news that the New York State Department of Transportation has suspended herbicide straying along West Lake Road was in response to a forceful request by the Otsego Lake Watershed Supervisory Committee, and they deserve our thanks.
- Our Readers' Opinions Paid parking seems to be the hot topic in Cooperstown.
- Our Readers' Opinions Sen. Jim Seward has called public financing of campaigns "dead on arrival in the Senate." This is not true. The Republican caucus will not even allow the bill in the Senate door.
- More Your Opinion Headlines