Wednesday, July 28
Clark Foundation President Jane Forbes Clark announced recently that the board of directors approved first-year college scholarship grants to 188 area students, totaling $742,600.
Contemporary American author Marly Youmans of Cooperstown will be the featured guest at the next Writers Salon sponsored by Community Arts Network of Oneonta at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, June 17, on Zoom.
Cooperstown Central School senior Lucian Lytel was chosen to be the sixth recipient of the Julia Alexandra Levandowski-Klix Memorial Award. He joins previous recipients Elizabeth Olmstead, Maria Noto, Mary Iversen Nicole Lionetti and Ellie Pink
HYDE PARK — The Susquehanna Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Clark Sports Center have joined with three local breweries to offer a charity run to benefit the shelter.
This Week's Circulars
Please join us for a Celebration of Life service and gathering for Robbie Mulligan beginning at 1 p.m. A short memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. followed by food and refreshments as we share fellowship and memories. Where: The Mulligan house, 658 County Highway 59, Toddsville. When: 1 p.…
COOPERSTOWN - Longtime Cooperstown resident Ruth Schweinfurth passed away on June 23, 2021, following a brief struggle with cancer. She passed peacefully at her home, comforted by her loving daughters and beloved dogs. She was 83 years young. Ruth's life's work focused on improving the lives…
- County to shelter homeless in tiny homes
- Teenagers paint Haring-style mural at museum
- Family trio kayaks from Cooperstown to Chesapeake Bay
- Franklin writer recalls Cooperstown murder trial
- Cooperstown Summer Music Festival set to open Aug. 10
- Making masks inspires new author
- Honor Roll: Cooperstown Central School
- Susquehanna SPCA moves into new home
- Cider mill to reopen after pandemic peril
- Cooperstown Rotary awards scholarships