Shelter to host holiday event
New York Army National Guard Lt. Col. Aaron Lefton, commander of the state’s COVID-19 response force, recently recognized an area member of the task force for excellence during the past seven months of duties.
Connor Voulo of Fly Creek was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal, an honor described as the most prestigious award Congress bestows upon a youth civilian. Representing the NYS 19th Congressional district, Voulo is one of 26 state award winners and 478 nationwide.
Corey Heller has been appointed to the newly-created position of senior vice president and chief people and diversity officer for Bassett Healthcare Network, part of a systematic restructuring of the organization.
Dr. Jenny LaBudde, formerly of Cooperstown, will begin practicing at Memorial Hospital’s Women’s Health and Family Birthing Center in North Conway, New Hampshire, as an obstetrician/gynecologist in September.
This Week's Circulars
COOPERSTOWN - Harold D. Balcom Sr., passed away on Dec. 15, 2019, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. A resident of Roane County, Tennessee, he was predeceased by his parents, Harold L. and Gladys M. Balcom of Cooperstown; and sister, Mary Hansen of Milford. Harold graduated from Cooperstown High Schoo…
- Teen charged in Worcester murder case accepts plea deal
- Sullivan wins statewide award for recycling
- Fundraiser aids area shelters
- CCE seeks to redevelop Cooperstown site
- Honor Roll: Worcester Central School
- Officials: Mental health calls rise
- Local arts leaders weigh in on pandemic
- Honor Roll: Cooperstown Central School
- Cuomo rips sheriffs who rejected cap on gatherings
- Hunting season arrives; shops face shortages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.