Local happenings during the month of July 1985 were either “Tiny,” or anything but tiny.
Submit a Letter to the Editor
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click here.
On Wednesday, March 18, the village of Cooperstown will hold its elections for mayor and two trustee positions. As a trustee I have had the privilege of working closely with Mayor Ellen Tillapaugh for the past two years, and with trustees Joe Membrino and MacGuire Benton for the past one yea…
The Otsego County Board of Representatives’ privilege of the floor section of its monthly meetings at 197 Main St. in Cooperstown has always been an odd experience for me, and I suspect, many others.
Last year, when Ellen Tillapaugh was elected Cooperstown’s mayor, she appointed me to fill her open trustee position. I had volunteered for many organizations over the years (OCCA, PTA, the food pantry) and had served on various village committees including the Pedestrian Safety Committee, t…
This Week's Circulars
- Otsego board keeps chairman; three Democrats object
- Gun 'sanctuary' petition pulled
- State expands eligibility for early vaccines
- Otsego has limited doses
- Rep's post causes stir
- Officials vow cooperation in State of the State forum
- New state Sen. Oberacker gets committee assignments
- Nation's political tides shift to favor Schumer, N.Y.
- COVID vaccinations begin at Bassett
- Otsego Land Trust leader set to retire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.