The Otsego Herald for Oct. 18, 1819, compiled, with comments:
Submit a Letter to the Editor
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click here.
The Otsego County Board of Representatives’ privilege of the floor section of its monthly meetings at 197 Main St. in Cooperstown has always been an odd experience for me, and I suspect, many others.
Last year, when Ellen Tillapaugh was elected Cooperstown’s mayor, she appointed me to fill her open trustee position. I had volunteered for many organizations over the years (OCCA, PTA, the food pantry) and had served on various village committees including the Pedestrian Safety Committee, t…
The news that two executives of the former Focus Otsego nursing home pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges last week left us feeling a little flat.
This Week's Circulars
- Hartwick residents speak out against property law
- Police: Robbery may have been murder motive
- Sports Roundup: Coop boys tie Hamilton
- Student News: Oct. 10, 2019
- Coop Center resident earns honor for artwork
- Proposed Dunkin'/Baskin-Robbins draws local ire
- Renamed Helios Care aims to avoid 'stigma' of hospice
- Coop grad to make film in Tanzania
- County considers raising bed tax to pay for roads
- The Otsego Herald: Commodore Perry, hero of Lake Erie, dies in Trinidad